Saturday, February 5, 2011

Almost There

For the record, I had no business having so much support at my baby shower! Thank you much to Marissa, Candice and Courtney for planning that for me. I was overwhelmed with all the people who came and the wonderful gifts for my little guy coming so soon! We will have one well dressed little guy, and I shouldn't be blogging, I should be writing Thank you's. I'll get to that...


Update on the valance: I have one now. Just needs to be hung.


The crib is up. No mattress yet. Letters cut out of paper hung on the wall. I'm almost fully committed to the name.


Dresser is assembled. Pile of washed clothing to pack for hospital. Our favorite pic ever from baby shower!


Glider, bouncer, and new lamp.


The man responsible for assembling it all. Not to mention love of my life.



1 comment: