Monday, March 21, 2011

My Little Darlings


Do I blog about how darling my kiddos are or how tired I am? Not much else going on around here. No new books, or crafts or projects. I did clean Kyla's bathtub today. Seth was sleeping and Kyla was watching Diego so I sneaked off to bleach that nasty tub. My brother Brett (who NEVER returns phone calls) made true the "never say never" saying. I ended up with the phone in one hand, a lathered up scrubber in the other and soon Kyla was screaming "MORE DIEGO!" which of course woke Seth who also commenced screaming. Didn't get much farther on cleaning that bathroom. How does this work? We'll get it I'm sure.


Seth is 2.5 weeks old already! I forgot how fast it goes. He is 10 lb 2 oz as of his 2 week appointment.

Kyla is a wonderful older sister. She is a great helper. She holds him and throws diapers in the garbage and washes his hair during bath time.


Its RSV (whatever that is) season and kiddos aren't allowed in the birthing center so Kyla didn't get to meet Seth until he came home from the hospital. She saw him on Pop's phone in the waiting room. She was very excited.


When she met him, she didn't miss a beat. "Baby bruther. Shhhh, he's sleeping." She was so sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment