Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Favorites

A few of my favorites:

These are my darling kiddos all dressed up for Easter Sunday. My Grandma made the beautiful quilt Seth is on.


This is Kyla in her new dancing dress from her Great Grandma. She was crying, but later looking at the picture said "Look, hide and seek!" So maybe that's what she's doing...


Kyla reading stories to her brother


Daddy falling asleep with Seth. He would like me to point out that its Seth's drool not his.

Little smiles from Seth, in his jail bird pajamas.


Kyla's new goggles that make her look special. She has impressed me with her underwater diving skills!


Big smiles from Seth.


Seth is a lover of tummy time. Hooray!


What are your favorites? You are welcome to share some of mine!



1 comment:

  1. Your daughters Easter dress is adorable! Seth's mouth isn't near the drool, but your husbands is...hmm...;)

    ReplyDelete