Thursday, April 21, 2011

Four Years and Counting


Today marks Kyle's and my fourth wedding anniversary. Does time fly? Yes, yes it does.
Here is a little countdown for you:

5 years of knowing each other


4 years married


3 states lived in









2 children









1 amazing life together

One of my favorite memories is a trip to Oregano's. We went for The Original Pizza Cookie. We ended up with an awesome server, an appetizer, pizza, bread sticks, non-refillable drinks, and the previously mentioned dessert. Our server informed us that this qualified him to be entered into a drawing that night as he had served a "perfect ticket" -appetizer, main dish, side, non-refillable drink, and dessert. When you are not married you think you can afford all that stuff. Our server was stoked and thanked us, but here is the best part. Kyle has always been a great tipper, its me always saying "Twenty percent is fine Kyle, twenty percent is great." On this occasion we had a great time and Kyle wanted to show him. He tipped at least fifty percent! We quietly walked out and I still remember the look on the server's face as he ran across the courtyard after us yelling "THANKS GUYS!" as we got into our car. Best dinner EVER!

I am grateful for my loving and giving husband. Often when we've had little, he has still given much wherever we've seen a need.

I love you Kyle! May we continue to face the world together forever!



4 comments:

  1. Hey Laryssa, I saw that you had a blog and I have enjoyed reading it and looking at all your cute pictures! In the little time I have known you and Kyle and I think you are great. You are both great! Congrats on 4 years and many more to come. We really need to get together sometime for dinner and visit. If you need anything please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I should of told you who I was. Our Family is the Wren's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Let me know if you guys need a babysitter so you can enjoy a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's been 4 years already! That was such an unusually cold day in Mesa. Congratulations. Love you, Janeth

    ReplyDelete