Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pink Eye Anyone?

Ugh! Kyle got it a week ago Saturday. Kyla got it Saturday. I got it today. Be careful, you might get it from looking at this post.
We spent two Saturdays in a row in the Urgent Care in Vernal to get an antibiotic so we wouldn't be contagious...
Our whole family has bleeding hands from the frequency with which we've washed them...
I've Clorox wiped my glasses...

We all still got it, except for Seth, cross every finger.

This hurts! It feels like my eyelid is made of sandpaper.


A little FYI about Pink Eye, just in case you don't know. Pink Eye can be from a bacteria or a virus. How do you tell the difference? Antibiotic kills the bacteria, not the virus. That's pretty much the only way I know of. Guess which one I think we got.

Also, I've been told many times that you get Pink Eye from poop. It is also apparently ridiculously contagious. Whoever started this nasty virus in Rangely by forgetting the washie after the flushie (assuming he or she actually flushed) needs to be punished. I sentence you to a 3 day hand washing event. Wash, dry, wash, dry... Oh and you must sing the Happy Birthday song while you wash. For 3 days that would be punishment alone. And no sleeping.

So I stayed home tonight in my jammies and snapped a few smiley pics of my baby.



He's cute, no denying.

No comments:

Post a Comment