Monday, May 16, 2011

What's for Dinner?

No really, what is for dinner? I could not come up with anything! Its not Baked Potato Tuesday, and we had chicken last night. Meat loaf is for Wednesday. We had Mac n Cheese for lunch.

This is what I came up with.



My poor family.

Notice how I didn't even give them plates.

We were trying to hurry so we could finally plant our garden...


...but, the nasty wind prevented us from doing that. I haven't planted a garden. Not ever. I've weeded gardens that my dad planted years ago (seriously like 20 years!) I intend to put seeds in the ground and water them. There can't be much more to it right? I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. here's some of our favorites ...

    chicken nachos
    pasta e fagioli
    spaghetti & meatballs
    roast w/mashed potatoes
    beef stew w/ the leftover roast
    vegetarian taco salad
    chicken pasta w/veggies & italian dressing
    chicken tortilla soup
    turkey sloppy joes

    just to name a few! good luck finding meals for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, thanks for all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete