Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Spa Day?


This is how I feel right now:


I know right, fantastic! I just got back from a fabulous dentist appointment. (Please note, "dentist" and "fabulous" in the same sentence!) A couple of years ago I realized that whole flossing thing they preach and preach and preach about, actually has some merit. The dentist hasn't been so scary since then, even when I ditched out for almost a whole year. Here is another reason it was fabulous:


Yup, the three of them survived, thrived even, for more than an hour by themselves. Which means I got an hour to myself in a reclined position even with my eyes closed. Subtract the awful scraping noises and I'd tell you I went to the spa today!

When Kyla saw this she exclaimed "Look its Kyla; she has blue eyes like me!"

Finally caught his smile without the blur. I can't believe those dimples!

1 comment: