Saturday, July 2, 2011

Jinx

The thought:
Seth is doing so well!  He hasn't been crying much at all today, and he's had great naps.
= an hour's worth of crying at least, and a close to midnight bedtime.

The thought:
I'm so grateful they sprayed for mosquitoes, finally!
 = more mosquito bites.

The thought:
 Kyla hasn't had an accident in a long time.
 = (at the risk of sharing too much,) Kyla screaming for me from the slide at the park.  I ran over with Seth in the Bjorn.  "Mommy I pee peed! *sob*"  Oh boy, now what!  First, I yelled to the boys at the top "Don't come down the slide!" to which Kyla proudly added (tears suddenly vanished) "I pee peed!"  I grabbed Seth's blanket and some wet wipes and thank goodness I had an extra pair of panties.  Stripped her down right there, then we wiped down the slide together, oh yes she had to help, you better believe it, and remember Seth was also right there in the Bjorn.   

It could have been way worse.
That was my thought as I left, so... oh no, who knows what's in store now!

No comments:

Post a Comment